Friday 14 June 2019

Raft - Work Day 1

1.  This game is about trying to survive out in the middle of the ocean by building a raft throughout the game.  You do this by collecting debris floating around in the ocean.
2.  You start out in the game with only one tool, a hook attached to a rope.  You use this tool to collect the debris floating around your raft by throwing it at items a little out of your reach.

3.  My raft has basic equipment for surviving out on the ocean.  I have a basic purifier, a bed, a basic grill, a crop grower, and a small storage

4.  There are four different types of debris floating around in the ocean, wood, plastic items, palm leaves, and barrels.  The first three types of debris can be used to build things, the fourth item contains many items that can either be used to build things or be eaten.

5.

6.  I died twice very quickly in this game.  The first time I died of thirst, so the second time I played, I made getting pure water my number one priority, but then I died of hunger.

No comments:

Post a Comment