Tuesday 18 June 2019

Exit Interview

 1. Comment about your work ethic in this course and why.
 ...be honest here

I felt that my work ethic has been pretty good in this class.  I have never been the best or the fastest when it comes to computers, but I have managed to keep up with most people in this class and I have always gotten my assignments handed in.  To be honest there has been one or two days that I played games instead of doing work, but overall I have made the most of my time.

 2. Which assignments did you enjoy and why? 
... list them out

I really enjoyed the first unit we did which was working with java script.  It was really fun being able to code things and I felt like I understood it easily.  Overall I enjoyed all of the units we have done involving coding, like the microbit unit, code combat, and swift playgrounds.  I also really liked the minecraft unit.  I liked that we got to build a lot of things, it was lots of fun.

 3. Which assignments did you struggle with and why? 
...list them out

By far the unit I most struggled with was the animate unit.  I had a really hard time trying to figure out how to use it properly and all the projects I found really hard.  I also constantly forgot how to do things. When making the fish tank I had to constantly look back on the instructions on the word documents to make certain things, like shape tweens or how to program a button.  I also didn't really like the raft assignment.  It was really hard to figure out basic things for me and now I am at the point where I don't really know how to progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment